The following are to name just a few of EcoSlick™'s uses
EcoSlick™ cleans, drives out moisture, bonds into pores if used on metals then protects against outside elements which lasts longer and doesn't gum up.
- Cleans and protects locks, gears, nuts and bolts
- Cleans and lubricates scissors
- Keeps sewing machine mechanisms running smooth
- Remove Sharpie from walls
- Lubricate and clean bicycle mechanisms
- Lubricates swivel or rocker chair mechanisms
- Makes window/door sliders move with ease
- Remove sticky residue
- Remove labels
- Keeps clock mechanisms lubricated and protected
- Tools-cleaning and maintenance
- Eats through pre-baked grease on oven and grills
- Cleans lawn mower blades and moving parts
and much more!
DIRECTIONS FOR GENERAL USE
When using EcoSlick™ to clean or wipe off surfaces you simply spray/pour a little of EcoSlick™ onto a cleaning rag or spray directly onto surface. You then proceed to wipe the surface and/or scrub until object is cleaned and the residue is removed. Keep applying EcoSlick™ and repeating as needed. For tougher jobs allow object to soak (if applicable) and then proceed to wipe off surface.
DIRECTIONS FOR METALLIC USE
When using EcoSlick™ to clean metallic surfaces and keep mechanical parts moving simply apply EcoSlick™ to the desired area. Allow EcoSlick™ to seep into the pores by letting it sit, wipe off excess EcoSlick™. After application it will leave behind a dry-coat of lubricant to protect, condition, and keep those mechanical parts moving.
EcoSlick™ is a universal cleaner for your household, auto, mechanical, and industrial needs.